Come Holy Spirit #Worship#

Come Holy Spirit fall on me now. 
I need Your anointing, I need Your power. 
I love You Holy Spirit, You're captivating my soul. 
And every day I grow to love You more. 
 I'm reaching for Your heart. You hold my life in Your hand. 
Drawing me closer to You, I feel Your power renew. 
Nothing compares to this place where I can see You face to face. 
I worship You in spirit and in truth. 

Datang Roh Kudus, Kau ku rindu. 
Dan minyak yang baru urapi ku. 
Mengalir penuhi ku, mengalir pulihkan ku. 
Kuasa Mu bebaskan hidupku. 
 Satu yang ku rindu bersekutu dengan Mu. 
Bawa ku lebih lagi tinggal di dalam Mu. 
Nikmati hadirat Mu, jamahlah s'luruh hidupku. 
Urapan Mu mengubah hidupku.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Your First Yoga

Balance Your Time to Bring Happiness in Your Life

Be With You #Worship#